Our approach is child-centred and clinically driven. We aim not solely to maximise the progress of each child under our care, but also to provide guidance and support to the family as we recognise the importance of consistency in child development.
An initial assessment helps to identify the child’s unique profile of strengths and weaknesses, which enables our specialists to tailor multi-dimensional programmes.
Our professional team consists of ABA Therapists, Speech Therapists, and Art Therapists. We work closely with the children and their families in one-on-one, group, home as well as school settings.
Ethos of Inclusion
We hold regular workshops for both children under our care as well as the general public. With exposure, children with special needs can learn different skills from their peers ; whereas the peers can become comfortable interacting with people with different levels of abilities, and gain a sense of responsibility with learning to help others.
We provide services to all families in need, regardless of race, cultural or socioeconomic background. Special rates are offered to qualifying low-income families and those receiving CSSA.
- ABA therapy is recognised to be particularly effective for children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
- It helps individuals to achieve targeted behaviours and skills like communication and play skills. It also helps reduce maladaptive behaviours such as aggression and self-harm behaviours.
- Speech therapy aims to improve overall social communication skills.
- Our services include comprehension and expression training, oral motor abilities training, articulation therapy as well as stuttering treatment.
- It makes children feel less frustrated about speaking to others, and resulting in enhanced self-confidence.
- Art therapy is a form of psychotherapy that uses art media as its primary mode of expression and communication.
- Within this context, art is not used as diagnostic tool but as a medium to address emotional issues which may be confusing and distressing.
- Social skills
- Speech and language
- Cognitive ability
- Motor skills
- Sensory skills
- Centre-based training
- Home sessions
- School-based support
- Child Counselling
- Family Counselling
- Coordination and balance exercise
- Motor skills training
- Sensory skills development
- Attention and concentration training